BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT STUDIO
- Pre-registration only (No walk-ins for class).
- Courtesy Philosophy will be in effect (You must cancel within 2 hours of class. Any late cancels will be charged $20.)
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before class. No latecomers will be admitted
- Fill up your water bottle at home
- Use the washroom at home before you come.
- Leave personal belongings home
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Masks are cool, our staff will be wearing masks before and after class.
- Social distancing stickers will be on the floor.
- Daily temperature checks conducted for all staff.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures before and after each class.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Remove shoes and go directly to a designated mat space.
- Wear a mask until you are on your mat.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive
- You must use pre-determined mat markers.
- Our studio space has been measured for social distance spacing.
- There will be no props or rental equipment but you are welcome to bring your own.
- No hands-on adjustments
- Enjoy Savasana.
- Be mindful of social distancing when you are ready to leave the studio.
- Please do not linger in the common areas.
- Sanitize your hands when you leave.
- Do not forget your things, we have very little space for lost + found.
- Consider water + bathrooms at the studio for emergency use only.
- We miss you all, our goal is to move into a more normal studio experience together.
- We are committed to offering the absolute best yoga experience possible.
SELF-ASSESS BEFORE YOU COME